Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Hot Off the Press


















































I just finished the last session of my Wood Type Letterpress class. I'm psyched to come away with a set of "egg" and "pomme" note cards. I didn't really plan on any particular word before coming to class, but rather looked into the box, chose the letters that I thought were most interesting and played a little game of Scrabble. It just so happens that the egg card is very timely with Easter & Spring and I can imagine the two framed as a pair in my kitchen.

2 comments:

  1. I love the simplicity and soft color contrasted against the stark white of the paper. Sometimes the best ideas are the ones not preplanned. I agree, they would look very nice framed. Any extra note cards ? (hint)
    Mom

    ReplyDelete